Our goal is simple. We want to provide our guest with an exceptional shopping experience. Whether you need to find a store, the restrooms or just want to know what is happening at Yorkgate Mall or even the City of Toronto, we can help.
We believe that our shoppers and tenants deserve to be a part of top class initiatives, and we focus our marketing efforts on strategic sponsorships that allow us to bring national brands, exclusive contests, and special events to our malls.
Looking for a new career? Our tenants are hiring! Take a look below at the exciting employment opportunities available at Yorkgate Mall.
Our Value Mobile and Cellular Point locations around the GTA are looking for full and part-time sales associates to join the team. Flexible availability is mandatory and must be motivated to sell, as it is a base plus commission role.
· Review and approve daily individual time sheets
· Process sales and refund orders daily in RQ
· Receive inventory as per the order in RQ
· Daily punch in/out on RQ and act on HR request promptly
· Inventory counts through count sheets in RQ as directed by Store Manager
· Review Daily Sales Reports for their individual performance
· Any other duties as may be assigned by Management
Education & Experience Requirements
· High School diploma or certificate
· 1+ year experience in Sales or customer service in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of Wireless industry an asset
Part Time Weekend Promoters
Cellular Point and Value Mobile are currently looking for Sales Promoters for work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. This is a base plus commission type role. The individual must have access to a vehicle and be flexible to travel around GTA. Previous sales/promotion experience is required as well as knowledge of the wireless sector.
· Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
· Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
· Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
· Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
· Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
· Proven working experience as a promoter
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
· Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
· Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and on-call basis
Contact Phone: (905) 264-9666
Contact Email: HR@CPVMGroup.com
If at any time during a visit to Yorkgate Mall you discover you have lost/misplaced an article, or have been separated from a member of your party, please contact the Security Office.
1 Yorkgate Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, M3N 3A1